Infrastructure Automation / DevOps – AWS, Python,Integration, AWS
Software Solution company based in the heart of London requires an Infrastructure Automation / DevOps professional.
Hands-on DevOps experience in enterprise organisations working with Agile Software development, infrastructure and operations teams. Good understanding of various Software Delivery Life Cycle principles and be able to pre-empt and evolve dependencies along a delivery pipeline (from ‘requirements’ through to ‘defects’). Proven track record of low level design and implementation (including scalability, performance, availability, reliability and security) in the following technology areas:
* Automated testing practices and principles.
* Automation and Configuration management.
* Public cloud
Proficient and competent skills with code/scripting, e.g. BASH, Python, PowerShell, Node.js etc.
Good understanding of Micro-Services, SOA principles and surrounding technologies (such as containers; especially Docker).
Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo or equivalent.
Good working knowledge with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
* Good understanding of various IaaS platforms including Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack etc) as well as Public Cloud technology stacks (AWS, Azure, GCE etc).
* Good working knowledge of software build tools (Maven, MSBuild), artefact repository managers (Nexus, Artifactory) as well as packaging tools (RPMs, MSI).
* Good working knowledge of software versioning tools including GIT, Subversion
* Familiarity and appreciation of JIRA and Confluence and other productivity tools (Slack, Trello etc) or equivalent.
* Multi Operating System knowledge: Windows, Linux OS services.
* Good networking, TCP/IP knowledge and security awareness.
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: RTPE5544_1515749885
Salary: £50000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT