Day Rate: Negotiable
Contract Duration: 4 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for an experienced Hyperion Trainer to come on board for an initial 4-month contract. You will provide training support to end users and co-ordinate training services on behalf of their Hyperion project. If you have strong experience working with and training on Hyperion, then we want to hear from you!
* Training needs analysis with CCT manager
* Relevant role mapping work to ensure training reaches the right audience
* Training job aids, materials and FAQs
* Recorded training videos as required
* Delivery of training courses and workshops as required
What you’ll need:
* Experience of working with Hyperion
* Previous experience of working in a project training team with large numbers of training events and locations
* Exceptional organisation skills including; strong training and/or project co-ordination/administration experience and attention to detail
* Experience with Microsoft Office packages especially Excel and Word
* Strong reporting skills, the ability to manage processes and excellent problem-solving skills
* Proven track record of being a strong team player
* High level of numeracy and literacy
* Self-starter with a high level of energy/motivation and evidence of a proactive approach to work/tasks/projects
* Ability to prioritise workload and handle pressure.
* Be prepared for some international travel (around 10%, expensed)
Along with an attractive day rate on offer for the right candidate, there is room for some home working too! If you have a strong selection of the above skills and are looking for your next challenge, then get in touch right away to avoid disappointment.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-HT_1527011397
Salary: £450 - £550 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 4 Months
Job Start Date: