Hybris Technical Delivery Manager
Day Rate: £600 – £650 (Depending on experience)
Contract Duration: 5 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a well-respected, big-name client who are currently looking for a Hybris Technical Delivery Manager to join them on an initial 5-month contract. The right candidate will be a high performing Delivery Manager/Scrum Master with extensive experience leading complex Hybris projects, who can leverage their agile delivery skills and act as a catalyst to drive project delivery and digital change. Experience with Hybris, eCommerce and technical management is a must.
We are looking for someone who can bring passion for technology and agile delivery experience to this Hybris team. This is a unique opportunity for a Delivery Manager to directly enhance the lives of millions, by supporting the provision of education on a global scale.
* Lead a multi-functional team comprising of Hybris Developers & QE resource via the Scrum Master role.
* Shaping and managing delivery of projects and their associated business outcomes.
* Working with the QE Manager to ensure Hybris releases are fully tested.
* Reporting the progress of the project at regular intervals to key stakeholders.
* Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the delivery are identified or issues arise.
Skills & Abilities:
* Experience of multiple development projects on Hybris B2C implementations.
* Experienced Scrum Master with understanding of other Agile delivery frameworks.
* Experience of mentoring & up-skilling teams in Agile delivery methods.
* Experience of full life cycle projects from initial scoping through to delivery.
* Experience of user stories, story point estimation and measuring velocity.
* Excellent knowledge of Jira.
* Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability to successfully communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
This is an exciting project with an excellent company. Get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.