Hybrid CRM Data Manager / Product Manager
Life Sciences / e-Commerce
We are looking for a hybrid Data Manager & Product Manager for one of the most recognised Medical technology organisations in the World- critically acclaimed by Life Science Researchers. You will report directly to the VP of Digital Experience; shaping the vision of CX, through strategizing best-in-class experiences, utilising advanced technology platforms. You will lead the Development and Implementation of the CRM & Customer Data- managing a small team of experts- whilst growing the value of Data used by digital users such as: Data Scientists; Analysts and Business Users. You will possess a strong understanding of the Data Domain, including: Data Governance, Data Architecture, Data Modelling, Data Engineering, Data Delivery, and the role of Data to enable Analytics, Reporting and Business Intelligence. And you’ll be an expert in the Oracle Landscape!
The Product Manager for CRM and Customer Data will have overall ownership and accountability for the Sales, Marketing and Service suite of applications, ensuring these products/platforms meet the highly demanding, commercial needs of the business! You will create and deliver unique experiences, that delight both internal and external customers.
You will spend a large part of your time gathering requirements from within the business. Working with IT to shepherd new features and improvements from concept to reality. As the primary point of contact, you will bridge the gap between diverse roles (both technical and non-technical). You will be comfortable creating compelling business cases for new features and are able to effect real change within the business.
* Determines customer requirements to identify, recommend and prioritize CRM platform roadmap
* Act as the single point of contact and owner of data, as a strategic asset
* Shape and build consensus around the data product vision, strategy and roadmap
* Motivate cross-functional teams
* Be responsible for the effective communication of all product/platform activities
* Work closely with the Data Technology team in Digital- which provides the infrastructure and technical support
* Degree educated
* 5 years experience working in digital and IT environments
* Work with third party software platforms/SAAS and data
* Have a proven track record of delivery
* You will be comfortable managing teams in both vertical and matrix structures
In addition we are looking for someone with:
* Delivery experience within a digitally oriented, high velocity, consumer organisation
* Product management experience, capable of defining the “data as a product” vision, and to execute effectively alongside a team of engineers and analysts
* Highly attentive to detail, with a structured problem-solving approach
* Experience writing clear business requirements documentation
* Experience handling multiple projects and priorities, managing timescales and delivery across a virtual, technical, cross-functional team
* Robust knowledge of the existing and emergent regulatory and compliance context for data privacy and protection
* Experience of managing teams
* Organised, clear-thinker who is able to prioritise
* Strong communicator, collaborative and able to persuade and influence when needed
If you are interested in this role, but would like to discuss the role/responsibilities, salary & benefits package in more detail, then please contact Harry Calvert at TEC Partners and apply below.