A growing engineering business in Norwich are looking to hire a HR & Recruitment Administrator for their HR team.
The business specialise in the design and manufacture of niche components and parts that are used within a range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, oil & gas, marine and sports & leisure. The company have recently moved into a brand new, purpose built facility to the west of the Norwich, offering them the scope to continue with their ambitious growth & development plans.
Working alongside an HR Advisor and a small team of support staff, you’ll be involved in:
* Processing new starters and leavers
* Carrying out pre-employment checks and references
* Writing of job adverts and posting these online
* Looking through CV’s and passing suitable applications onto Managers
* General admin tasks as and when required.
* Writing contracts of employment and offer letters.
* Maintaining accurate personnel records.
* Support with weekly and monthly payroll
* Run reports on sickness absence, holiday allowance etc
This position would suit someone who has 1-2 years HR experience, perhaps with a previous background in recruitment, who is very organised and who has good personal and communication skills. Equally, good IT skills will be required, along with a friendly and personable phone manner.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the scope to develop and grow your HR career with a modern, forward thinking business.
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away!