HR Project Manager
Day Rate: £200 – £225
Duration: 6 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a global leading, household-name business, who are looking to recruit an HR Project Manager on an initial 6-month contract. They are currently transforming their HR function through a set of programmes that aim to modernise their policies, processes, tools and systems, allowing them to deliver exceptional employee experiences. This is a global initiative and as an HR Project Manager, you will play an important role in supporting this.
The role will encompass both project/portfolio management and change management responsibilities:
* Assisting with the management of complex end-to-end HR projects to develop concise strategies and liaise with stakeholders
* Help track key projects during all phases including deployment and adoption
* Support back-end in terms of tracking, follow up, documentation, report backs, workshop preparation and structure
* Assist with creation of change plans for both existing processes and new initiatives, designing appropriate implementation frameworks for delivering projects
* Construct comprehensive impact assessment framework for change management
* Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy and timeliness of delivery
Skills and experience:
* Project/Programme Management experience
* Change Management experience
* Experience with HR tools and processes
* Project Management qualification is desirable
This is an opportunity for an experienced HR Project Manager to join one of the top HR projects in the world right now, with a world-renowned company you will definitely want on your CV. You will join an initiative with global impact, and work with some of the best in the business with cutting edge technologies. If you are an HR Project Manager looking for your next engagement, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss, further, please send your CV for immediate review.