Head of Design
My client is a start-up who are helping forward-thinking businesses to bring people closer together and help them to develop more meaningful relationships in the workplace.
They are well-funded with huge ambitions, and are growing exponentially, now looking for a Head of Design to manage the design function, by providing strategic expertise and advising on the roadmap going forward.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rising, tech -focused company, in a role where you’ll be given trust and responsibility from day one.
They’re looking for someone with great management skills (remote is a bonus), and excellent analytical and User Research skills so you can determine their user’s requirements and target areas for the design team. Experience in ownership of a product and start-up experience will be very beneficial.
You will get to:
* Manage the end to end design process.
* Define the objectives and OKRs for the design team.
* Ensure the team focus on their user’s current problems.
* Identify new areas for innovation and growth to help provide the direction for the Product and Design team.
* Share research findings with the whole company to raise awareness.
* Work on features across both the web and mobile platforms.
* Recruit develop and mentor a talented team of product designers, researchers and content writers.
* Work collaboratively with other teams such as Engineering, PM, Operations etc.
* Drive the use of best practices.
* Competitive salary and share options.
* Great office location in a lively area of London.
* Regular team lunches and activities.
* Gym contributions.
Head of Design, Lead, Manager, Creative Director, User Experience, UX, User Interface, UI, User Research, UI, Analytics, Mentor, Recruit, Startup, Start-up, London, Human Resources, HR, Design, Creative,
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.