An exciting new job opportunity has become available with our exclusive client, one of Cambridgeshire’s most well established and continually growing manufacturing businesses. Due to this growth and development, our client are looking for a Graduate Technician or Junior Technician to join the assembly and service teams.
* Final preparation and calibration of company products
* Allocation of products to work orders
* Final test of completed works
* pre-test and repair of company products
* Provision of fault reports
* Maintaining company database with up to date information
* Post sales technical support
* verification of calibration certificates
Skills and Experience
* Education in an Engineering focused principle (Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical) from either an A Level, HNC, Apprenticeship or Degree level
* Practical hands on engineering experience from working with products
* Good manual dexterity
* Some experience with soldering
* Strong communication skills
* Confident problem solving skills
* IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
As this is a entry level position, our client are more than willing to train candidates and provide development opportunities. This is a fantastic role and company to begin your engineering career with.
If your profile matches the criteria, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Job Reference: TPGT01_1539099783
Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: