Graduate Systems Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Control Systems Engineer to work on a permanent basis with a reputable manufacturing business based in the Chelmsford, Essex area.
As a Graduate Control Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for specifying and designing systems and taking responsibility for the engineering component of these systems, through to testing, and customer handover.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for a new challenge and has recently graduated with experience in Systems, Automation or Control Systems.
* Ability to program PLC, HMI and SCADA systems.
* Produce block diagrams, systems schematics, bill of materials and cable schedules.
* Experience either building, commissioning or problem-solving Electrical Controls and Instrumentation Panels.
* Ability to understand the flow of processes.
* Experience reading and updating electrical and controls schematics and documentation.
* Working knowledge of Machine Safety Regulations and Safe Working Practices.
* Experience working within Controls or Electrical Projects as part of a team.
* Work closely with the development and assessment of new products.
The successful candidate will have:
* HND/C in Electrical or Controls biased qualification
* Experience, knowledge, and understanding in PLC / SCADA based software packages.
* Experience working within the marine or oil & gas industry.
* Marine experience of ship systems including automation, power, propulsion, navigation and communications.
* Project management, organization and problem-solving skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to use MS Office Suite.
* Ability to be able to operate with minimal supervision.
* Willingness to work in a fast-paced and global environment where travel is required.
Please apply or contact Ben Flatt directly on 01603 629 499 for more information and other Systems Engineer roles in Chelmsford and Essex similar to this.