Great opportunity here at TEC Partners, our client is a well-established multinational manufacturer of bespoke special purpose machinery, looking to broaden their team of talented mechanical engineers. The business are looking to speak with enthusiastic and knowledgeable graduate mechanical engineers wanting to begin their career within a highly project driven environment. Successful candidates will have a desire to work within a manufacturing environment.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Planning testing of new products
* Developing testing methods
* Supporting customers with technical problems
* Providing technical support to members of the sales team
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar e.g. Aerospace or electromechanical
* Good motivational skills and a practical nature
* Exposure to LabVIEW
* Customer service experience in desirable
* Great communication skills
Think this role is for you? Please apply!
Job Reference: LB45_1528820148
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: