CAD Manufacturing Engineer – Graduate
TEC Partners have partnered exclusively with a leading manufacturer of high precision measuring equipment in the search for a CAD Manufacturing Engineer based in Cambridge.
The team are growing and require a candidate with a real team player” attitude as you will be liaising with multiple different departments.
* Create, edit and update manufacturing design drawings and models both mechanical and electrical
* Design and build jigs and fixtures as well as similar hardware for manufacture processes
* Assist with the delivery of new product introduction
* Work with Design, Quality and Supply Chain
* Provide support to manufacturing by troubleshooting problems
* 3D CAD Exposure
* Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
* Experience of developing and updating drawings
* Excellent team working
* Well rounded communication skills both verbally and written
* Understanding of manufacturing concepts and processes
If you feel you have the relevant skills to perform in this role, please get in contact with Max Hutchings at TEC Partners as soon as possible.
Job Reference: MH 26_1543939023
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: