Go-To-Market Marketing Manager
Rate: £50k – £55k (pro-rata)
Duration: 9 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best global tech brands on the planet, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Go-To-Market Marketing Manager to join them on a 9-month contract working with their Digital Stores Team. As a Go-To-Market Marketing Manager you will create, drive and execute marketing projects and programmes at an EMEA wide level, and support the sales and marketing execution plans created by local and regional Online Store Managers and merchandising teams. This is an excellent opportunity to put your experience to use with one of the most successful and well-known companies in the world!
* Driving the Store calendar roadmap & key beats calendar for devices & digital products. Track and manage a comprehensive marketing project calendar for the region
* Partnering with Regional Merchandising and Category marketing teams to align campaigns and product launch readiness
* Leading regional execution excellence, minimize execution gaps and identify/raise opportunities for improvement. Capture feedback and make recommendations to improve program execution
* Consolidate and share field regional feedback with Corp stakeholders to ensure local relevance of global plans
* Publish and analyse sales and marketing performance reports
* Consolidate and document learning and best practices throughout the fiscal year
What they are looking for:
* Digital Marketing and e-commerce background ideal
* Strong organizational and analytical skills with experience in project management strongly preferred
* Demonstrable experience in similar roles
* Demonstrated exceptional cross group skills
* Online analytics experience
* Excellent communication
This is an opportunity for an experienced Go-To-Market Marketing Manager (or similar) to work on projects, programmes and online stores with real global reach. You’ll join a collaborative and driven team, based out of offices with world class facilities, working for a household name brand. This is a name you will want on your CV! If you are a Go-To-Market Marketing Manager (or similar) with a strong selection of the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.