£60,000 – 80,000
JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE GO DEVELOPER
Our client, a FinTech start up working within the healthcare sector, have seen an influx of traffic during the outbreak and are looking for another Go Developer to grow their team.
This will be a great opportunity to work with modern technology including Go, Microservices, Google Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes. There are plenty of challenges and responsibilities involved in the role and so you will grow significantly in more ways than just technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GO DEVELOPER
* Work on crucial elements of the backend
* Improve the framework and existing microservices
* Design and develop new microservices
* Stay on top of changes in technology and be prepared to implement these
REQUIREMENTS OF THE GO DEVELOPER
* Experience with a programming language
* Exposure to and a desire to work with Go
* Enjoy researching new topics and methods
* A good sense of humour
BENEFITS ON OFFER
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working options
* Private health insurance
* Life insurance
* Training budget
* Social events
Go, Golang, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Google Cloud, AWS, GCP, Agile Methodology
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.