TEC Partners are currently searching for a GIS Analyst based in Glasgow to assist in the development of an offshore windfarm.
The role will involve providing tailor made GIS tools, mapping services, undertaking geospatial analysis and advise on the appropriate use of geospatial data to various stakeholders
Rate: £200 – £300 per day
Length: 24 months
* Maintain GIS databases and interface management with external parties.
* Provision of GIS drafting/cartographic services as required by the project.
* Design and develop efficient programming solutions for the enhancement of existing GIS systems, including appropriate documentation; preparing test cases and carrying out unit integrations to ensure that modified systems perform correctly.
* Provision of complex GIS analyses and data processing services to the desired quality, cost and level of traceability.
* Utilise GIS and/or CAD for geospatial data management and provision of high-quality drafting/cartographic services to support all areas of the business.
* Develop methodologies for advanced geospatial data analysis and implement.
* Development of tools for a wide technical and non-technical user-base that enhance productivity and/or capability.
Skills and Experience:
* Advanced skills with GIS (ESRI) in the context of geospatial data processing, analysis, management and presentation.
* Experience dealing with CAD and translations from CAD to GIS
* Attention to detail.
* Customer focused attitude to workload.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Ability to work in a client office environment.
* Build excellent working relations with internal and external customers
If you feel you have the relevant skills to perform in this role, please get in contact as soon as possible.
Job Reference: MH31_1546504877
Salary: £200 - £300 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Start Date: