Position: Gaming Graphic Designer
Location: Remote (Cambridge Head Office)
Rate: £300 Per Day
Duration: Initial 3 Months (likely to be extended)
* Please note that you will be required to submit a portfolio for this role *
TEC Partners are working with the branding arm of one of the world’s biggest and best gaming technology companies, who are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join an exciting, cutting-edge team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong background of using the Adobe Suite, to work with some of the world’s best Artists, Designers and Engineers at the bleeding edge of their rapidly evolving gaming platform.
As a Graphic Designer, you will work alongside an established, multi-faceted team to design high quality, public facing art features across different media with the use of Adobe Suite. This will include working from a brief to final launch whilst communicating and working with creative directors and product stakeholders. This role is ideal for someone who is able create visually appealing logos and branding material and has an exquisite eye for detail.
* Joining a fast-paced, creative environment to help enhance their art assets across varying media platforms
* Designing digital adverts, video assets, print, logos, web design, animation and more…
* Becoming the key creative team member within the department, working with a variety of different creative skillsets.
* Working from a brief from the concept to launch
* Using the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign
* Communicating to Stakeholders and Creative Directors
What they are looking for:
* 4 + Years’ experience of Graphic Design (Ideally within a Gaming environment)
* Strong communication skills and experience of speaking with stakeholders
* Understanding of how to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
* Strong Typography, Design and Composition skills with a portfolio to show this
* Ability to work to an excellent level of detail throughout a project
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer with a passion for creating visually stunning and interesting content, ideally with a background or interest in Gaming. You’ll have the chance to work with some of the world’s best and most creative minds in the industry and get involved with a variety of interesting and challenging projects. Plus, this is a name you will really want on your CV! If you are a Graphic Designer with a strong selection of the skills listed above, get in touch right away to avoid missing out.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review or give Sophie Pulford a call on 07748762300