Location: Witham, Essex
Day Rate: £200 – £250
Duration: 12 months
TEC Partners are working on an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Game Producer to join a highly anticipated project in the games industry, bringing back an old school, cult-classic game. The announcement of this project has been talked about widely in the industry, and as a Game Producer, you can play your role in recreating history.
As a Game Producer, you will work closely with the Production Director and production team to ensure the successful and timely delivery of the project. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of certain game features and team portfolio and play an important role in terms of organisation.
What we’re looking for:
* At least two years’ proven experience as a Game Producer.
* At a minimum, experience of one full development cycle from pre-production to shipped title on PC/console.
* A solid understanding of game development, video game technologies and the key phases of the development process.
* Outstanding communication, people, organisational and presentation skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Experience with agile project management processes (experience of other methodologies is also desirable).
* Experience in the development of workflows and pipelines.
* Experience of using and creating project management tracking tools.
* Excellent IT skills and strong knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Genuine passion for games.
This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in recreating a classic game and work on a project which is surrounded by lots of anticipation in the industry. If you are a Game Producer who is passionate about the games industry, and is interested in recreating a bit of gaming history, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.