Day Rate: Negotiable
Duration: 10 months
TEC Partners are recruiting for a Game Producer to join a fantastic, big-name client of ours in the games industry. As a Game Producer, you will be the go-to production team member for day-to-day project development, on a new and expanding project as part of a AAA games studio. If you are a Game Producer looking for an exciting opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry, then this one could well be for you!
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Report to the Senior Producer to assist with the implementation and maintenance of project-wide production processes
* Identify where you can create better practices and drive those changes alongside the rest of the Production team
* Work with discipline leads to break down milestones and features efficiently and to the right level of detail, then help communicate that to the dev team
* Co-ordinate sprint plans and delivery with leads and the wider team
* Ensure that changes within the sprint plans and day-to-day development are managed and communicated appropriately to all stakeholders
* Work with leads to deliver features that will add the most value to players, within the context of project goals
* Guide the dev team in successfully mastering task-tracking software within the framework of the production processes
* Ensure clear communication across the studio via team updates, up-to-date documentation, scheduling and guiding meetings with key stakeholders
* Promote a healthy and diverse work environment which enables the team to do their best work
* You are a self-starter, motivated by the team and the project. You see opportunities where others see problems.
* You can roll with the punches. You are happy to explore ideas, you’re not nervous around the unknown, and you feel comfortable with change
* Being a team player is important to you. You strive to build rapport with those around you. You’re an active listener and can read the room in conversations, helping teams to communicate in an inclusive and positive manner
* You’re a problem solver. You see challenges and address them head-on, and you encourage the team to be problem solvers too
* Feedback matters to you. You are honest, direct and constructive in your communications and you seek out feedback with an open mind and a desire to constantly strive to be better
* You have an objective mindset. You can listen to all perspectives and shape a view on where and how decisions can be made, even in complex situations
* You see Production as a facilitator role, not a dictatorial one. You work with the team and can represent their views as well as leadership’s views
* You’re naturally curious and interested in a wide variety of things – not just games but movies, books, music and life experiences
* You’ve got experience in a Production or Project Management role. We are open to those coming from industries other than games
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Game Producer to work in one of the best teams in the industry, on an exciting new project and in a culture where you will thrive. If you are looking for a role with real job satisfaction, then look no further!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.