Game Economy Analyst
Location: Twycross, Leicestershire
Rate: £40,000 – £50,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are recruiting for a Game Economy Analyst to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry in a fascinating new role. As a Game Economy Analyst, you will bring experience and clarity to their monetization experience and teams as they look to further leverage their data to build a more robust, long-term strategy around all the economies within their flagship game. This truly is a unique role and opportunity, and a chance to join one of the most vibrant working cultures around.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
* Build and create understanding of the in-game economies and share insights across the teams
* Partner deeply with the Monetization team delivering critical analyses and insight generation including:
* Balancing of in game economies, building long term retention and engagement
* Develop reporting to show sources and sinks and spot opportunities for the team to maximize their impact
* Start helping the team get predictive about their capabilities and potential opportunities
* Partner with rest of the analytics team to garner deeper insights
What they are looking for:
* Experience analysing economies
* Strong Excel skills and Excel data manipulation/presentation
* SQL/Python/R skills
* Power BI dashboard creation experience
* Communication and organisational skills
* Understanding of Games/Games industry, including working on a monetized Game as a Service, or mobile titles – desired but not essential
* Experience with stakeholder management
* Experience with Scrum desirable (but not essential)
This really is a unique and fascinating opportunity for an Economy Analyst / Game Economy Analyst to join a leading games studio and play a crucial role in helping them to leverage their data and understand their in-game economies. If you are a Game Economy Analyst, or an Economy Analyst with an interest in games, and you have the skills listed above – get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.