Location: Twycross (Leicestershire)
Day Rate: £90
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Tec Partners are currently looking for 2 junior Game Designers to join a big-name client of ours in the games industry. They are looking for passionate designers to play a vital role in the continuing adventures of their most recent shared world game, Sea of Thieves. First and foremost, we’re looking for fresh creative individuals with a passion for great gameplay design and an interest in working practically and hands on, alongside a team of equally passionate individuals.
The company are a major player in the games industry, with a long standing, enviable reputation and a large portfolio of successful, well-known and award-winning titles. Based in their custom-built HQ boasting state-of-the-art facilities and set in an idyllic countryside location, they are a business who strive to make themselves a great place to work. With an emphasis on having fun every day, in order to keep the creative juices flowing, and a strong belief in a healthy work/life balance, this is a great opportunity to join a company that not only works on a multitude of exciting projects, but looks after their team too.
What we’re looking for:
* Genuine passion for quality gameplay design and an understanding of what makes it special.
* An interest in shared world experiences.
* An interest in further developing your design skills working on Sea Of Thieves.
* Experience with working in Unreal or Unity preferred but not essential.
* Someone who is equally comfortable expressing bold ideas and designs on paper, whiteboards or in an editor.
* An appreciation and interest in gameplay prototyping and the advantages it brings.
You might never have worked on a game professionally before, or you might be early in your design career, but most importantly we’re looking for those with a real flair for creative problem solving and a desire to craft quality mechanics and features that players will remember. This is an exciting opportunity to gain fantastic experience with one of the most highly regarded studios around, improve your skills and play a vital role in the continuing adventures of a AAA, household name game!
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-GD_1530271446
Salary: Up to £90 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 9 Months
Job Start Date: