Day Rate: £500
Duration: 6 Months Initial
You will join a thriving digital team who design, build and support user-centred digital services which millions of people interact with every year. You will hit the ground running in a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors and analysts, and will assist and guide other team members as you design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation, building web and mobile products to serve a variety of users’ needs.
What we’re looking for:
* Java 8+ and significant Java experience
* Spring Boot, Junit, Spock
* Experience with NodeJS
* Fundamental knowledge of creating progressive web applications with frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular (React preferred)
* Practical experience with Restful APIs
* Experience solving problems using microservices
* Comfortable with HTML and CSS
* Version Control (Git)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, multi-disciplinary, digitally focussed team, where your work will be interacted with by millions of people every year. If you have a strong selection of either the front or back end skills listed above, or have a strong grasp of the full technology stack, then we want to hear from you right away.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.