Award Winning Start-Up
TEC Partners are working with a multi award-winning start up in Central London. Voted one of the most innovative companies in the world.
They are changing the face of Education and teaching people of all ages to code. Already they sit alongside Apple, Amazon, Google and Microsoft but are still one of techs best kept secrets. By the end of 2018 the secret will be out, and they will be a well know household name.
Evolving from a Start-Up (currently around 60 employees) they are about to become a fully fledge brand and are on the search for Frontend Developers with Mobile Development experience.
You will be working to expand their online platform and help launch their first mobile apps to go to market in 2018.
* Experience with one or more MV* frameworks (E.g. Angular 1/2, Polymer, React, Vue)
* Strong knowledge and implementation in at least one of the following mobile app frameworks: Cordova, Ionic, Phonegap or React Native
* Understanding of underlying Android or iOS architecture, including app integration with Bluetooth or similar
* Experience in deploying binaries to Google Play or Apple’s App Store
* Solid UI development skills including responsive design
* Design solutions that render consistently on mobiles and tablets
* Good understanding of MV* architecture, single-page applications and API integration
NICE TO HAVE
* Development experience in Java or Objective C
* Full-stack experience that includes Node.js and server-side languages
* Familiar in setting up mobile builds for Android and automated tests
* Creative and versatile mindset
* Open-source contributor
* Passionate about integrated device
* Work in a team that are building the next generation creative IoT products
* Annual benefits package which can be used as reimbursement for any form of personal and professional development
* You will be part of the company’s Stock Option plan
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: FendMob_1515690011
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT