Data that tells a story inspires better decisions.
Everywhere we go we create data. Every organisation relies heavily on data to predict trends, to manage staff more efficiently and to increase performance.
TEC Partners are working with a growing start-up who are using the latest technologies, principles and research in the data viz field to build a product that allows anyone to create impressive stories from any data source with just a few clicks.
Things are moving fast and they already have an impressive list of clients including well known financial brands, media giants like Virgin and established start-ups.
You will be involved in many different projects, from working on the core platform, to Greenfield work creating data stories for their clients from scratch.
You will use the latest technologies (D3, TypeScript, React, Redux, Node, PostgreSQL) and will build innovative data visualisations to make information more engaging, more accessible and more useful.
Your days will involve
– Writing new data-visualisations with D3
– Hacking on their platform in React, TypeScript, Redux, and Node
– Beefing up a versioned data-storage system
– Working directly with clients,
– Experience with at least some of the technologies we use or an ability to pick these up fast!
– They are open to experience, if you think you have what it takes to add value, get in contact.
– Team events
– It is not a dull, corporate job: you’ll be learning a lot
– You will be able to make a significant impact
– You will help shape the bigger vision
For more information contact: email@example.com
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MBVizJS_1541598123
Salary: £40000 - £80000 per annum + Equity
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT