Frontend Developer – eCommerce
Award Winning Start-Up
TEC Partners are working with a multi award-winning start up in Central London. Voted one of the most innovative companies in the world.
They are changing the face of Education and empowering a new generation to create technology, not just consume it.
Having Raised over £40 million in investment, they are evolving from a Start-Up (currently around 60 employees) into a fully-fledged brand. and are on the search for Frontend Developers with Mobile Development experience.
Now is the time to join as they look to continue to scale.
Hot on the hiring list is a Lead Frontend Developer.
You will be responsible for supporting existing consumer web properties, maintaining integration’s between their websites and third-party systems, crafting creative solutions to manage content and deliver award-winning brand experiences, and creating highly engaging ecommerce features.
Responsibilities & Duties
* Responsible for the development of their brand and eCommerce web pages
* Drive website front-end usability, user experience and the effectiveness of information architecture
* Work with the Product Owner to identify high value, conversion-driving website features for development
* Optimise site performance and maximum conversion across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, & tablet)
* Develop new and maintain existing integration’s between applications and third party systems
* Develop custom scripts and tools to automate processes
* Provide technical assistance to multiple teams throughout the organisation to ensure timely execution of merchandise and content updates
* Initiate and oversee technical site audits, manage web analytics, setup A/B tests and enhance search engine optimisation
* Implement new digital technologies to maximise the consumer experience and expand product exposure.
* Ensures quality is of a high standard across multiple platforms
* Ideal candidates will have at least two years of experience in web development with a commercial flair, deeply value design thinking, work hard to hit tight business deadlines and frequently deploy highly-creative and engaging web solutions to users.
* Good experience in at least one JS framework, preferably Vue.js
* Solid UI development skills including responsive design
* Design web solutions that render consistently in different browsers
* Experience working with an ecommerce platform (Shopify is a bonus)
* Good understanding of API integration and various feed and data formats
Nice To Haves
* Full-stack development experience (MEAN or LAMP)
* Passionate about integrated devices
* Have an interest in UX practices
* Scrum master experience
Please contact email@example.com for more information
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: EcomLon_1523633451
Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: London
Job Industry: IT