Frontend Developer Contract: Global Tech Giant
Rate: Upto £350/Day (DOE)
Length: 6 months (likely to roll)
TEC Partners are working with one of the worlds biggest tech names. Global leaders in innovatione!
They require a Frontend Developer to join the team and continue working on cutting Development that will be viewd by the masses.
This is a great opportunity to work with best in class and work with a company that will be career defining.
You will have an opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and be involved with work that is recognised globally.
You will be responsible for helping to build the core web components used to implement the various UI Designs, along with extending and developing their UI toolchain to support current and future needs.
* You must be able to drive
* 6 month contract with ability to extend
* Start Date: ASAP
They embrace modern development practices such as continuous delivery automated testing, code reviews, pair programming and agile methods.
* Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support their next games.
* Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
* Champion quality in their development process.
Skills and Accountabilities
* CSS and Preprocessing
* Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
* Experience working with web components
* Understand the complexities of working on multi-lingual products.
* Have a keen eye on rendering performance, and know how to profile
* Experience working with Typescript desirable, but not essential
* Experience writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: MB UIWD_1524039161
Salary: £200 - £350 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: IT