A leading design and manufacturing business in Norwich are looking to hire an experienced FPGA Engineer. Joining an experienced & established R&D team, you’ll be responsible for the design & development of digital modules for CCD’s, CMOS and other imaging related solutions. You’ll also play a key part in contributing to new product development as well as developing existing products.
Typical projects begin with a research phase, followed by design work, debugging and analysis, testing and ending with commissioning the prototype to production. You’ll work closely with different members of the team, so an overall understanding of the concept and final outcome will be required.
* Design FPGA firmware solutions
* Work with FPGA’s
* Work as an effective member of a team
* Write technical documentation
* Contribute with New Product Design
* Maintenance of existing product portfolio
* Product handover to production
In order for your application to be considered, you’ll need the following skills & experience:
* Relevant degree/qualification or equivalent experience in Electronics
* Experience in FPGA firmware development
* Ability to write technical documentation
* Experience integrating written firmware
* Debugging experience
* Development of test benches & test harnesses
* Knowledge of USB, Ethernet and other fast communication protocols
* Experience with Xilinx FPGA’s
* Experience implementing soft cores
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business who are growing steadily. Alongside an attractive salary and benefits package, is significant scope for personal & professional development, as well as being able to work on some high-tech products.
If you have the skills and experience required, submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.