TEC Partners are working with a global technology powerhouse in the search for an FPGA Engineer, based in Cambridge.
Daily rate: £300 – £375
Duration: 12 months
We are looking for a skilled FPGA and digital design engineer to design and develop the FPGA components of prototype systems to enable rapid research in cloud storage systems.
– Design, develop, test and debug FPGA digital designs
– An excellent understanding of digital design principles
– At least five years’ experience developing complex FPGA code in Verilog / System-Verilog
– Good communication skills and able to work within an inter-disciplinary team environment including explanation of design trade-offs to non-specialists.
– Ability to interact with logic devices external to the FPGA e.g. CPLD.
– Skilled at FPGA simulation and verification methods including familiarity with Intel Quartus and Lattice tool chains.
– Good digital logic debugging skills.
– Able to respond positively to an agile and fluid environment in which priorities and requirements change rapidly.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.