TEC Partners are currently assisting a leading video and Image processing company in the search of a Junior/Mid-level FPGA engineer to further development significant improvements across a range of processing techniques, based in London.
* Participate in specialised research groups to take conceptual work and develop architecture for FPGA Implementation
* Create Test benches for functionality
* Create clear and concise as well as verified technical specifications
* 3 years experience in FPGA development in VHDL or Verilog
* Support the development of C++ software
* Exposure to Image or Video compression/processing
* In-depth experience of Xilinx
* Knowledge of Altera workflow
* Continuous FPGA development
Joining a world class team in an exciting period of growth, if you feel you have the necessary experience to perform as the FPGA Engineer, then please get in contact as soon as possible.