Our client is a well-established service provider to the Oil & Gas/Renewables sector. Due to continued success and growth, our client is in need of an experienced Quality Manager to join on a 12-month contract basis.
Working closely with the Quality Director and Package Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Responsibility for foundation package, ensuring structures meet the project specifications
* Implement QMS into project package
* Coordinate sites quality resources
* Prepare and review technical specifications
* Audit suppliers
* Manage NCRs
* inspect products and works
* Ensure documentation completion
* Report on project performance and customer satisfaction
* Provide support to site quality teams
Skills and Experience
* Candidates must have a proven background of working in a Quality Management role within the Energy sector
* Preferably experienced in jacket type foundation fabrication and large scale repairs.
* Knowledge and experience with Fitness for service procedures BS 7910:2013 and DNVGL C401
* Degree qualified in an engineering principle
* Flexible with travel across the UK and Internationally
* Flexible with work hours to suit projects
* Experience in mechanical, electrical or civil construction works
* Quality audit certified
* Proven experience in managing teams
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal across all levels of seniority
This role is an immediate requirement, if your background matches the criteria please don’t hesitate to apply.