TecPartners Ltd have been exclusively retained by Centurion Safety Products Ltd to recruit an experienced Financial Controller for their site in Thetford.
The main purpose for this role is to oversee the financial department and its team in day to day operations, and to deliver accurate and timely financial reporting to the Finance, IT & Operations Director and on all financial and accounting activities. This role is responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department and will report directly to the Finance, IT & Operations Director.
The role will require a talent in communicating effectively at all levels, across various functions internally and externally and be able to deliver clear, accurate and timely results in a fast-changing business. Due to the very cross functional nature of this financial role you must have a real commitment and energy and be able to influence others and gain cooperation and support through communicating both verbally and written and across various levels.
* Management of all accounting operations, such as Accounts Receivable/Payable, Cost & Inventory Accounting, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Subsidiaries, FOREX, Cashflow & Revenue Recognition etc.
* Preparation of Financial statements
* Budget preparation and financial forecasts
* Regulatory reporting
* Preparation of monthly Management Accounts, including prepayments & accruals
* Variance Analysis & Reporting
* Management of the external Audit process
* Develop business processes and accounting procedures
* Investigate and implement system improvements and changes
* Professionally Qualified (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Proven experience working in a Senior Finance position
* Experience working within a manufacturing business (Essential)
* Excellent attention to detail, with good interpersonal communication skills
* Critical thinker, with the ability to analyse problems and offer robust solutions
* Advanced Excel skills
* Leadership / Supervisory experience
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, managing multiple tasks/projects etc.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work for an innovative and forward thinking business.
If you have the skills and experience required, and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your CV straight away.
Job Reference: J91_1533821261
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP