Field Service Engineer- Ipswich, Suffolk
We have an exciting opportunity available to work with a hi-tech machinery firm based in Ipswich. Thanks to increased global sales, there is demand for an experience Field Service Engineer to join a well versed team and aid with the installation and commissioning of company products on an international scale.
The successful candidate will be required to travel internationally 35% of the year, with the rest allowing time to help with in house repair and commissioning.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Installing hi-tech machinery at varied international locations
* Helping with customer queries, providing user guide training
* Electrical fault finding in house and on site
* Providing remote support to other members of the field service team
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Electrically qualified (17th edition or above preferably)
* Mechanical Engineering knowledge – Gearboxes, bearings etc.
* Valid passport and happy to travel internationally for work
* Good communication skills- the ability to relay technical information
Think this role might be for you? Please apply.