Field Electrical Engineer- Doncaster, Yorkshire
6 Month Contract
My client is one of the UK’s largest energy providers spanning through multiple industries from oil and gas, to more recently venturing into renewables. Due to a multitude of new projects heavily influenced by commercial EV charging based around the UK, the business are looking to speak with Electrically biased Field Service Engineers to help grow their team. Ideal candidates will have an SMSTS card and relevant commercial Electrical experience.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Carrying out Electrical installations and commissions when required
* Overseeing site installations and managing contractors
* Offering excellent client and customer service throughout projects
* Planning site surveys when applicable
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* SMSTS Card is essential
* Good commercial background in Electrical Engineering
* Experience in undertaking surveys
* Happy to travel nationally to different sites for work
Think this role might be for you? Get in touch for more info.
‘Please note that all positions will require applicants to go through security and financial vetting/clearance, as part of any offer of employment or contract engagement’