Rate: £28,000 – £30,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with a world leading technology company who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant with demonstrated experience supporting a General Manager or Senior Executives and teams in a fast-paced environment, with strong planning, organisational and time management skills. If you are an Executive Assistant looking for an exciting new role, then this could be just the role for you!
* Calendar management
* Helping to plan and drive Rhythm of Business, including setting up online meetings
* Coordinating domestic and international travel logistics
* Meeting and event planning and managing both onsite and offsite locations – including meeting requests, booking rooms, catering
* Assisting in tracking hiring activity and headcount
* Managing budgets for new computer hardware purchases and device refresh
* Expense management
* And more!
What they are looking for:
* 5 years of Executive/Administrative Assistant experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software – Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Teams & SharePoint
* Knowledge of internal Microsoft business tools would be beneficial (HeadTrax, MS Expense, MS Space, MyOrder, FIM)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
* Exceptional ability to organise
* Analytical and proactive
* Ability to deal with ambiguity
This is an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a world-leading company who really are a household name, and apply their skills and experience to a varied and challenging role. This is a name you will want on your CV! If you are an experienced Executive Assistant with the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.