Rate: £25,000 – £29,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest global brands on the planet, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to provide executive administrative assistant to a senior leadership member on an 18 month contract in a fully remote role. As an Executive Assistant, you will be the trusted right-hand person and conscience for the Senior Leadership Member and the business, ensuring smooth and seamless integration and management of the Senior Leadership Member’s office, applying pro-activity, initiative, discretion and confidentiality to all tasks.
* Responsible for liaison and scheduling of customer, press and other business and team meetings – this role involves dealing with people at the highest levels in large corporations and internally
* Work alongside the Leadership team to prepare executive presentations and communications
* Plan and manage the Leadership rhythm of the business meetings – to include agenda management, minute taking, action log and circulation of any pre-readings
* Proactive diary and travel management – responsibility for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring an optimum schedule for meetings. Managing the Senior Leadership Member’s time to an agreed plan and using initiative and judgement
* Facilitate information flow between Senior Leadership Member’s office and internal and external groups. 100% discretion required for confidential information
* Operate as an ambassador for the Senior Leadership Member’s office. A strong ability to network both within the department and across the business and build key relationships rapidly is essential
* Responsible for relationship management with large corporations and their offices, and for pro-active meeting planning
Skills and experience:
* Operated extensively at EA level in a large Corporate environment
* Experienced in dealing at Executive level both internally and externally
* Demonstrates knowledge of working across multiple time zones, understands scheduling appropriately and can apply knowledge to successfully manage the Senior Leadership Member’s time
* Comfortable working in an international environment, liaising with diverse cultures and personalities across the globe
* Ability to work in confidence with confidential matters
* Ability to work under pressured deadlines
* At least intermediate level skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced Outlook
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Exceptional organisational skills
This is an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a global leading company in a fast-paced and varied role with lots of responsibility. If you are an experienced Executive Assistant looking for an exciting new role and fantastic name for your CV, then get in touch right away to discuss!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.