Engineering Project Manager
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
TEC Partners are pleased to be representing a great opportunity for a talented Engineering Project Manager to join a successful Offshore Engineering and Technology business. Our client is a market leader in offshore engineering and is recognised for its high quality and global outreach.
They are after an experienced project manager who will be responsible for the management of day to day operations across a variety of projects including finance performance, maintaining client relationships, contract management and schedule and resource planning.
* Experience managing or working on multiple projects
* Maintaining a strong safety culture within the team and adhering to the projects health and safety procedures in line with the company policies
* Project management, including New project set up and documentation.
* Planning and Defining Scope.
* Developing work schedules.
* Develop Project plans and monitor progress.
* Deliver the project financial performance.
* Relationship management.
* Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties.
* Leadership and project-management skills.
* High level of attention to detail
* Background in Offshore Wind (national or international)
* Degree level qualification in a relevant industry (Mechanical Engineering etc.)
* Good understanding in offshore rules, regulations and approvals
* Ability to motivate people and influence key decision makers
* BOSIET / GWO basic safety training course, with a valid Offshore Medical
* Project Management Qualification
* At least 5 years’ project management experience
Our client is a well-established business and in return are offering a competitive benefits package for the right individual.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP to ensure they are put forward for consideration.