Great opportunity available to work with one of the UK’s leading energy providers on a lengthy contract in the North West of England. My client is looking to speak with experienced Engineering Managers with a comprehensive background in the oil and gas sector. A detailed knowledge of gas processing terminal work from construction to commissioning phase is key when supporting this large scale project.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Managing FEED and EPC contractors, delivering safe and technically compliant design
* Leading a diverse team of engineers within a project team on a major project
* Heading up interactive planning and activation process
* Liaising with clients and contractors to ensure deadlines are met
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Extensive oil and gas knowledge working on major projects
* Degree level qualification in relevant engineering discipline
* The ability to act with authority and confidence when demonstrating leadership
* Experience at a senior level delivering complex brownfield projects
Think this role might be for you? Please apply and get in touch!