Engineering Manager – Manufacturing
TEC Partners are currently assisting a market leading manufacturing company in the search for an innovative Engineering Manager to lead a growing and developing Manufacturing team of 70 people, based in Essex.
This company have developed a progressive reputation for their pioneering design and development of state of the art technology, which is increasingly growing through the strength of their manufacturing department.
* Working closely with the site director to plan strategy and vision for the manufacturing department.
* Take full responsibility of the manufacturing department including, cost, performance, resource and delivery
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing or Engineering management.
* Previous experience with CNC technology
* Contribute to the ongoing development of the team through training and individual personal development
* Consistently evaluate company efficient through relevant manufacturing processes to ensure profitability
* HND / Degree qualification in Engineering or relevant production management experience
* Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
* Meet compliance on all legislative regulations, accreditation standards, company policies
* Contribute to the on-going development of our ERP system
* Experience with CNC technology and come from a CNC background
* Experience as a Manufacturing Manager in a similar field.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Team builder with the ability to train and oversee staff.
* Knowledgeable of optimising company profitability through evaluation of the manufacturing processes.
7:30am to 4:30pm Monday – Thursday, 7:30am to 2pm Friday with flexibility offered when required.
Salary – £55,000 – £65,000 plus bonus
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.