Employee Relations Specialist
Rate: £40,000 – £47,000 pro-rata
Duration: 5 months – likely to extend
TEC Partners are working with a world-leading, household name technology brand, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Employee Relations Specialist on an initial 5 month contract, with a view to extend further. As an Employee Relations Specialist, you will be a member of the team accountable for managing employee relations cases across the Western Europe region, while analysing trends and building linkages to management development, retention efforts and HR business intelligence activity. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading business and collaborate with colleagues across Europe in an important role.
Key responsibilities include:
* Partnering with managers and business leaders on issues including poor performance, policy violations and investigations; managing cases from beginning to conclusion
* Effectively resolving a caseload of varying complexity in a professional and timely manner while ensuring that you are adhering to policies and guidelines and mitigating potential risks. You will employ a variety of tactics and adapt to the various situations in each part of the organisation
* Improving manager capability by providing coaching to managers and employees
* Leveraging your insights to influence all levels of the organization and effectively handling complex employee situations that could have high organisational impact
* Partnering across line HR to organise trainings for managers on preventing employee relations issues, effective management of performance cases, giving performance feedback, employee engagement and retention, compensation analytics, and other topics related to manager effectiveness
* Contributing to HR policy and practice projects scaled across Western Europe
* Utilising consulting skills to effectively contract work with clients
What they are looking for:
* Demonstrable experience as an Employee Relations Specialist in a high volume ER environment
* Track record in conducting investigations and disciplinary hearings
* Detailed knowledge in Employee Relations and HR best practices
* CIPD qualification preferred
* Ability to partner with HR and Legal teams to effectively manage all types of employee relations cases
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
* Analytical skills with ability to use data to form hypotheses, draw insights, form narratives, prioritise and influence decisions
* Strong working knowledge of employment law and the ability to appropriately spot employment risk issues
This is a chance for an experienced Employee Relations Specialist, who is passionate about influencing and impacting high growth and dynamic business through effective management of employee relations, to join a global leading brand in a dynamic and vital role. If you are an Employee Relations Specialist with a strong selection of the skills listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.