Embedded Software Tester
12 month contract
An opportunity to join a global tech giant on a 12 month contract assignment.
We’re looking for an experienced Software Tester for our client’s tech office in the City. As an embedded software test engineer you’ll work in tandom with the development and design teams who are responsible for the delivery of high-quality products.
This person will be responsible for the following:
– Play a key role in developing and coordinating overall testing procedure
– Drive a ‘test early’ methodology across the development team
– Create test cases and assigment of test packages to external test teams
– Execute testing of new features
– Work with on-site team to identify requirements for build verification testing for both automated and manual
As this is a lengthy contract assignment, we are looking for a strong, proactive communicator who can immerse themselves in to the team. You will partner closely with testing teams across the office, striving towards a collaboartive and progressive atmosphere where all will share the desire to drive the function forward.
To be considered, we are looking for candidates to display experience of the following:
– Software testing and quality assurance
– Strong analytical and strategic skills
– Writing test cases and be able to break down software in to its component parts
– Familiar with bug tracking and test case management software, as well as Visual Studio online
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply to this advert if you wish to be considered for an assignment with a heavyweight of the tech world!