Senior Embedded Software Engineer
TEC Partners have joined with a growing start-up to assist in the search of a Senior Software Engineer in the delivery of network communication systems.
Based in Cambridge, working in the development team, the Software Engineer will be part of a small software team which is creating/defining the embedded software on Linux.
* System modelling and simulation of communications systems while performing analysis of scaled network protocols to assess service and reliability. Provide technical reporting of findings.
* SME for Network algorithm in the management and control plane
* Identifying new opportunities to make technology-driven process improvements
* Develop new products and exisitng products features
* Document and test the code you produce
* Debugging and fixing issues found from live field deployments.
Skills & Experience:
* Embedded C development
* Linux based development environments
* Virtualisation frameworks
* IPv4 networking concepts and administration including routing, firewall, NAT, etc.
* Python and other scripting languages
If you feel like you have the correct mix of skills and experience to perform in this role then please get in contact as soon as possible.