Embedded Software Engineer
Want to work in a company dominating their respective field with 80%+ market share?
Do you have experience in Radio/Audio Communication protocols?
Are you looking for a business with a clear path of progression?
TEC Partners are proud to be working with a leading business specialising in Consumer Electronics and Radio Technology, in the search of an Embedded Software Engineer, who can demonstrate solid experience in hardware/embedded software integration, systems engineering and system test and debugging, based in Cambridge.
* Software development for products in the consumer electronics industry
* Wireless communication e.g. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
* TCP/IP networking and sockets programming
* Git, JIRA Agile, Jenkins, Bitbucket
* An understanding of DAB or connected audio technologies
* Design and development of embedded software-implementing functionality for audio SDKs
* Integration of new hardware and software systems.
* Customisation of software to meet specific requirements to agreed timescales.
* Provision of technical support for developers, partners, customers and suppliers.
* Investigation, reproduction, characterisation and debugging of customer and engineering problems. Development of fixes, workarounds and examples as appropriate.
* Development and maintenance of in-house tools, demo systems, software specifications, instructions, application notes.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact me at your earliest convenience.