A well known and reputable business in Great Yarmouth are looking to hire a skilled and experienced Electronics Engineer who has a bias towards Hardware design. This is a key role within the team and will see you involved in an array of projects throughout their life cycle.
The business design and manufacture electronic hardware and software solutions for a range of applications, supporting clients around the world. The business are renowned for driving & developing product innovation and improvement.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Microprocessor circuit design
* Digital, analogue and power supply circuit design
* Take designs from concept to production
* Develop product specifications
* Schematic capture & PCB layout design
* Product compliance testing and product review
* Product documentation and development records
In order for your application to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
* Electronic circuit design skills
* PCB design experience
* Degree or Qualification in Electronic Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their career with a growing business who can support and nurture future progression.
If you have the skills and experience required, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.