Electronic Engineer – Contract
TEC Partners are working alongside a global powerhouse in the search of an Electronic Engineer on a long-term contract, based in Cambridge. Joining a world-class multi-disciplinary team, comprising optics, software, mechanics and electronics experts with a collaborative and agile atmosphere.
Day rate: £280 – £330 a day
Length: 18 months
* Altium PCB Layout and schematics
* Analogue/Digital Design
* High frequency and optoelectronic design
* Design and development of Test Benches, including debugging with oscilloscopes
* PCB assembly and hand soldering of surface mount components
* Microcontroller firmware for embedded applications
* manual and automated workshop tools and equipment such laser cutting, 3D printing, light machining and Solidworks.
This role falls within IR35 and the selected candidate will need to work through an umbrella company. If you feel you have the correct skills and experience, please apply as soon as possible.