I am currently working with one of the UK’s leading energy providers who are looking to add an Electrically biased Project Engineer/Site Manager to their team, to aid with a newly won construction projects based in multiple nationwide locations. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on or managing commerical EV charging station projects.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Being the main point of contact for customers, project managers and contractors
* Carrying out routine site inspections and providing weekly status reports
* Identifying construction risks and managing concerns when they arise
* Adhering to Centrica Health and Safety practices whilst on site
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Engineering degree in electrical or site management
* Experience in site management of energy construction or installation
* SMSTS or Petroleum site card
* Relevant site management qualifications
* Experience in EV charging projects is desirable but not essential
Think this role might be for you? Get in touch for more info!