Electrical Maintenance Engineer- 12 Month Contract- Aberdeen- £400-£450 p/d
A position has come available for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a background in Oil and Gas asset practices. The position will be based in Aberdeen with occasional travel to the offshore asset to asses and support works.
Responsibilities for the role include:
* Providing front line asset engineering support
* Assisting in the resolution of operational problems
* Engaging with site execution teams ensuring safety process is met
* Ensuring specific engineering work is within budget
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
* Extensive background in offshore Electrical Maintenance
* Qualified or chartered Electrician with Oil and Gas background
* Familiarity with quality process and continuous improvement
* Up to date offshore health and safety knowledge
Think this role might be for you? Please apply!
‘Please note that all positions will require applicants to go through security and financial vetting/clearance, as part of any offer of employment or contract engagement’