E-commerce Marketing Specialist
Location: London / Remote
Rate: £30,000 – £35,000
Duration: 18 months
TEC Partners are working with one of the biggest and best technology brands on the planet, who are looking to recruit a talented E-commerce Marketing Specialist into their team. As an E-commerce Marketing Specialist, you will join a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up, blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment that is typical of an established global business.
* Coordinating Xbox Console and Digital Games and Subscription store updates with the EMEA Digital Stores team, other members of the Site Merchandising team and other key stakeholders including global Category Managers and Site Experimentation leads
* Planning how Xbox promotions are executed on the storefront – including deal configuration options, online marketing placements and messaging
* Planning and analysing the impact of changes to banner placements on key Xbox store pages as well as the digital games and subscription pages
* Planning and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies on the site and comparing with results from other regions
* Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
* Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience, while focusing on project goals and delivery dates
* Providing clear communication to stakeholders
What they are looking for:
* Degree in Business / Marketing / quantitative field or equivalent experience
* 3+ years’ experience working in e-commerce / online marketing / site merchandising
* Experience doing localization
* Experience with site optimization / experimentation tools
* Excellent project management, organisational and communication skills
* Strong computer skills
* High attention to detail
* Professional working proficiency in English
* Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented E-commerce Marketing Specialist to further their career by join an exciting e-commerce team within a global giant. As E-commerce continues to be one of the fastest growing and most exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience, this company are continuing to make significant investments in digital and e-commerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. This is a very exciting role and a name you will really want on your CV! If you are an E-commerce Marketing Specialist with the skills and experience listed above, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.