Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant
Location: Reading + Significant Client Travel (inc. International)
Day Rate: £600 – £700 + travel expenses
Duration: 4 months initial
TEC Partners are working with a global leader who are looking for a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant to join their team in delivering technical solutions to their customers, allowing them to maximise their investment in their technology. If you are a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant, architect or developer looking for an exciting engagement with a global giant then get in touch right away for more information.
The Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant will play a key role in managing partners and off-shore teams as part of the overall delivery model, and will contribute to the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement platform.
* Drive client workshops to demonstrate product capabilities and gather customer requirements
* Analyse requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
* Disposition requirements to be addressed by out of the box features, via standard configuration and via customization
* Be responsible for leading on development tasks related to Dynamics 365/CRM
* Support the development of test scenarios/scripts and coordinate client testing of developed solution
* Provide subject matter expertise to customers around implementation methodologies and how to successfully deploy CRM solutions
* Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level client stakeholders to gather requirements, develop plans and drive solution success
What we’re looking for:
* Must be able to code and customize Dynamics 365/CRM
* Willingness to travel across EMEA (80% mobility) – focus at the moment is Netherlands
* CRMO latest version experience Be responsible for leading on development tasks related to Dynamics 365/CRM
* Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large CRM solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CE
* Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment
* Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with an extensive CRM solution background. The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant will engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. This position will focus on delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects. This is a name and a role you will want on your CV!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.