Digital Solution Architect
Day Rate: £600 – £650
Contract Duration: 6 Months Initial
TEC Partners are working with a big-name client who are currently looking for a Digital Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract (with high likelihood of extension). This person will be accountable for providing solution architecture and technical leadership for Digital development teams, creating high level, end-to-end solution models and solution architectures, aligned to business and user requirements.
Key Accountabilities Include:
* Assure that the Digital solutions will technically deliver and meet the business and user requirement.
* Deliver end-to-end design to integrate Digital applications to remote and back-end systems.
* Be the design authority for projects ensuring adherence to architecture and design standards and the Target Architecture.
* Develop the relevant subject matter expertise or identify and utilise individuals with relevant expertise to assist them.
* Be involved in high profile, large scale complex projects and programmes.
* Provide support in the creation of the Digital IT Strategy.
* Develop the technical capability of the organisation and coach other solution architects.
Along with strong experience in solution architecture we are looking for a strong mix of the following technical skills:
* Experience of designing IT solutions using Digital web technology for large scale commercial implementations.
* Latest best practice web technology, architectures and software development frameworks (Angular.js, Ember.js, React.js, React Native).
* Open Source frameworks and tools.
* Web security standards and solutions (OAuth, OWASP, TLS).
* Database and data storage design. (Oracle, relational, REDIS).
* Scalable and resilient web architectures.
* Cloud technology for web hosting. (AWS, Azure).
* Integration design, including REST API interface design (JSON) and SOAP XML.
* Content Management Systems.
A full job spec is available upon request, but get in touch right away to get ahead of the game. If you are an experienced Solution Architect with experience designing solutions using Digital web technologies, then we want to hear from you! A great name for the CV and a real possibility of a long-term piece of work.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV for immediate review.
Job Reference: NT-DSAC_1538560177
Salary: £600 - £650 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: