Digital Media Manager
Location: London / Remote
Rate: £50,000 – £60,000 (possible flex)
Duration: Until end of June but likely to extend to 12 months+
TEC Partners are working with a global technology giant who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Digital Media Manager, with strong knowledge if Affiliate Performance Media, to join their Global Media Team. As a Digital Media Manager, you will deliver media campaigns for a range of the company’s brands, as well as affiliate programs for their own store. The team are in charge of planning, executing and consulting on media campaigns for the company’s brands and products (big names which you will no doubt be familiar with). These campaigns range from multi-million dollar campaigns with broad media mix (icl. TV, OLV, display, social media, SEM, OOH), to small, tactical performance campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading business in an exciting, varied and integral role!
* Manage all aspects of affiliate network, and individual affiliate relationships for online store in multiple markets
* Execute day-to-day affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative, affiliate communications such as newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution
* Responsible for performance measurement, scorecard management, and reporting on affiliate results and key initiatives to various stakeholders
* Interact with the broader demand generation and international media teams to understand performance and key levers of the various tactics and how the affiliate channel relates
* Collaborate with country level marketing, business groups and online stores teams to drive integration and identification of opportunities between the online store team and other teams
* Support the affiliate network to develop new business partnership affiliate opportunities with mobile operators, OEM’s, entertainment and content providers
* Support audience focused programs such as Student or Small-Medium Business.
* Work with agency teams to develop and manage impactful digital media campaigns to support campaign objectives while considering brand-safety as a non-negotiable
* Project and stakeholder management execution along a well-defined campaign process from pre-briefing, through planning, execution, optimization and post-campaign reporting
* Ensure timely launches and reporting as a basis for impactful campaign pacing
* Drive for optimal campaign results by reviewing and challenging draft media plans. Leverage market insights to identify meaningful media investment and optimization opportunities
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal business stakeholders. Consult them during campaign definition and briefing. Keep them informed about progress and campaign results.
What they are looking for:
* Strong knowledge of Affiliate Performance Media in particular and Digital Media in general
* Strong communication skills. Fluent in English. A second European language is highly regarded
* Ability to structure, lead and execute several complex projects across multiple partners
* Financial management of affiliate and media campaign budgets
* Results oriented digital marketing and media expertise, with a strong bias for action
* Presentation skills and experience with corporate technology tools such as Office, Excel, PPT and Teams
* Analytical capabilities
* Strong track record in delivering against revenue targets as well as recruiting large scale affiliates
* Strong business acumen around how to leverage affiliate (incl. commission levels and flat fee investments) to drive revenue and media tactics to drive campaign performance
* Deep understanding of the affiliate ecosystem (different networks, attribution, affiliate types)
* Experience in constructing robust media conversion forecasts based on campaign goals and benchmarks across various digital tactics
* Multi-market media experience is important
* A solid understanding of digital tactics (paid social, display, paid search, programmatic, mobile, and emerging media platforms) as well as understanding of important aspects digital media delivery such as AdServer technology platforms, tagging and trafficking of digital media is preferable
* Knowledge of offline media a nice to have but not required
* History of strong partnership and collaboration with cross-market and agency teams
* Ability to manage multiple challenging senior stakeholders and lead a data-driven conversation with them
* Experience working with technology brands is preferred
* Ability to work in a virtual team spread across Europe
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious Digital Media Manager to join a real household name brand in a role with real scope and impact. You will join a highly talented and collaborative team spread across Europe and will play a key role within the team. If you are a Digital Media Manager with particular expertise in Affiliate Performance Media, and have a strong selection of the skills listed above (particularly a second European language), then get in touch right away to find out more!
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss further, please send your CV for immediate review.