Digital Marketing Assistant – Twycross, Leicestershire – 6-month contract
A multinational tech company are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to help deliver an exceptional player communications programme for one of their world-class games.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the digital marketing space, a keen eye for design and a passion for data and dynamic marketing.
* Be skilled in web and mail design. You should have in depth understanding of what makes a web design work.
* Work with our marketing and art teams to produce the resources you need to create amazing communications.
* Understand their audience. You will develop a keen understanding of the fans and create targeted campaigns to inform and excite players.
* Hypothesize, analyse and optimize the data.
* Support their business needs. You will take direction from their Engagement Manager to bring first-rate email and web communications for various campaigns.
* Review and report on a finished campaign then share findings across the business to best serve the players.
* 1+ year of experience in design communication (portfolio required for consideration)
* Marketing technology knowledge from CRM to CMS
* Experience working across teams – self starter
* Professional experience in designing marketing communication campaigns, with an emphasis on web and mail (images, copy, embedded features etc)
* Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator preferred)
* HTML proficient
* Experience in creating and amending communications to target a specific audience
* Understanding of the customer lifecycle
For more information, please contact Jade Carino · 01491411020 · 07845778157
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job Reference: JC Digital_1534261215
Salary: £100 - £115 per day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Leicestershire
Job Industry: Marketing