Salary: Up to £75k
TEC Partners are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, with Cloud (ideally AWS) experience, for a leading client in the Insurance industry. The company are ahead of the curve, leading a digital revolution in Insurance and their Cloud Programme is one of the biggest investment programmes of any financial institution. They use the latest technology and work alongside leading suppliers to deliver a global automated, reliable and scalable cloud platform.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a key role in the Cloud Platform Team, charged with building, deploying and maintaining a global platform. The team are product/workstream focussed, with a big emphasis on Infrastructure as Code and automation.
The platform is currently deployed to support the UK business, and the next stage in the journey is to scale the platform globally. As a DevOps Engineer you will play a vital role in this next stage.
* Orchestration and automation of build and deployment process (Terraform and Packer), continuous integration and application configuration management (Puppet and Ansible)
* Working with the DevOps Engineering Lead to recognise areas for improvement around automation, CI/CD and platform reliability
* Operating in a DevOps culture with close collaboration with operations, testing and release teams
* Working in an agile environment collaborating with product owners and key partners to define and prioritise business solutions
What we’re looking for:
* Strong experience as a DevOps engineer
* Cloud (AWS preferably), Infrastructure as Code and automation experience (conceptual and hands-on)
* Strong scripting experience (Python, Groovy, Powershell, Ansible etc.)
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on your skills and experience, along with a fantastic accompanying benefits package. This includes a generous defined contribution pension scheme, an annual performance related bonus and pay review, and discount on many of the company’s products (including discount for friends and family). What’s more you’ll get a generous holiday allowance, with the option to buy/sell additional days, and the possibility of a flexible working schedule.
If you’re an experienced DevOps Engineer looking to work with a high performing, innovative team, on one of the biggest and best projects in this space on a truly enterprise and international scale, then get in touch right away to avoid missing out!
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for immediate review.